Relief Night Audit
Position will include but not limited to:
- Full knowledge of hotel, guest rooms, amenities to be clear when selling to guests
- Making reservations, cancelling reservations, sending out confirmation emails
- Answering phones and voicemails in a timely manner
- Answer information email – guest requests, questions
- Working closely with other departments to ensure guest requests and needs are met
- Cross checking correlation day of arrival ( reservations and bookings) made by front desk, give day of arrival files to desk
- Attend scheduled meetings as required.
- Understands the various tasks that go into running a hotel in the overnight hours
- Check guests in/out
- Respond to guest inquiries as needed
- Counting and balancing cash, credit cards, and direct bill accounts
- Analyzing out-of-balance situations and adjusting if necessary
- Completing computer audit reports
- Security walks
- Prepare guest bills for next-day reservation cards
- Various other clerical tasks
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Responsible in cleaning guestrooms and bathrooms which includes making beds, dust, vacuum, and replenish towels and amenities.
Vacuum hallways and help in the Breakfast Room Delivery as needed.
Candidates should have an eye to detail in making sure the quality of rooms.
Requires minimum supervision and can work alone or in a team in a fast pace environment.
Will train new employees but experience is an asset.
Expected start date: 2021-07-11
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From $16.50 per hour